Windows Phone 7.5 “Mango” Update – Hidden features

So Mango has finally shipped, and I’ve been able to install it on my phone. I’m loving a bunch of the new features, especially:

All of these (and many more features) are great, but what I’m especially loving is how many of my little “niggles” have been dealt to, without me even asking! Here’s a list of some of the smaller changes that I’ve noticed so far, but that probably wouldn’t make it into a press release:

This is a fantastic update that tackles a variety of problems with the original platform – both large and small.

However, even after all these great updates, I am still left with just one question; Why, oh why aren’t there bus directions in Maps?! I can get walking and car directions, but no bus. The ONE TIME I typically want to catch a bus is when I’m out and about, and only have my phone available. This is a HUGE oversight, and I was disappointed to not see it fixed in Mango.

10 Responses to “Windows Phone 7.5 “Mango” Update – Hidden features”

1. Learn to DJ says:

My brother recommended I might like this web site.
    He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this
    info! Thanks!

Review my web-site :: Learn to DJ

2. thechart.blogs.cnn.com says:

WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for buy dysport

3. click here to find out more says:

How they found out isn t really important, unless
    of course videos jennifer lopez you bumped into each other at the same swinger club or adult
    dating site.

my webpage – click here to find out more

4. http://pageasking.com/ says:

Hi this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have
    to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog
    soon but have no coding experience so I wanted to get guidance
    from someone with experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

5. Ramon says:

you’re in reality a just right webmaster. The site loading pace is incredible.
    It kind of feels that you’re doing any distinctive
    trick. Moreover, The contents are masterpiece.
    you’ve performed a excellent process on this subject!

6. roof repair says:

Florida unlike other areas in the pointing is intact.

Finding the right experience, from installation, repair, take time in choosing a roofer.
    Many insurance companies that will stand the check of time and reduce the demand for summertime air cooling by around 75 roof percent.
    There’s no such problems exist. However, it may sound dogs can be difficult.
    This company delivers you what they commit without using any substandard materials and tools.
    Be intelligent and don’t short-change your self Whether or not.
    Plus, proactively maintained rooftops last typically 21 years when compared
    to conventional types?

Here is my weblog – roof repair

7. Oliva says:

May I just say what a relief to uncover someone who truly knows
    hat they are talking about online. You actually understand how to bring a probleem to light and make it important.
    More people have to read this and understand this side of the story.
    I can’t believe you’re not mor popular because you certainly possess the gift.

8. online taxes says:

Very descriptive blog, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part 2?

9. grand theft auto vice city cheats codes for computer free download says:

grand theft auto vice city cheats codes for computer free download

Tom Mitchell » Blog Archive » Windows Phone 7.5 “Mango” Update – Hidden features

10. facebook.com says: